Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Journey~

The Journey~

As I was sitting on a flight to L.A. for the third or fourth time, I started thinking about how our lives unfold. I always said I wanted to travel and spend time in different places, and lo and behold, it had become my reality. Not only had I visited various parts of the country, even driven across it three times, but I had lived in another state for seven years! Yes, indeed my dream of experiencing different parts of the world had come into my existence, but of course it did…because I thought it into being. Just as we all do. It’s just that more and more I KNOW IT with every cell in my body, and it’s no longer just a belief… Our Thoughts Create OUR LIFE.

I went to church one Saturday. The Reverend who runs the church, Tom is a medium and an amazing spiritual teacher. I love that he doesn’t just read from the bible, but he puts it through a modern, non-judging context. The entire sermon was about 2012 and how there is all this fear surrounding the end of times. He read parts of revelations that talk about the end coming. However, he said that he believes (as I do) that this ending is just making room for a new beginning. In fact he did quote from the Bible saying “Heaven will descend upon earth”. This is because we are now creating a new earth, through higher levels of consciousness and awareness. This is a new phase in the development of human evolution, and we are just at the brink of our true journey here. Our real purpose is to feel and experience love, and once we realize this, and truly live it in our daily lives, then our lives, and the world around us, will become truly magical.

We all face challenges in life. We have all had our hearts broken, lost someone we loved, or had our hopes and dreams trampled on. We have all felt the pain in the darkness. But without darkness, we could not know light. And in the times of pain, in the darkest hour, that is when it is the most important that we have faith. We must have faith that all will be well, all will be taken care of, and that there is always a divine order to things even if we can’t currently comprehend the reason. So in my darkest hour, when I was crying myself to sleep at night, licking my wounds and holding my torn heart on my sleeve, I decided that this time, I would go to God. For once in my life, I would truly trust there was a purpose and a lesson to my challenge, and I would follow the path to higher understanding.

Almost immediately the right books, teachers, meditations, and music found its way to me. Or should I say, as I moved into vibrational alignment with my true nature, I started to attract these things. This propelled me into an even faster state of evolving, and feeling a connection to source quite strongly. I felt a constant presence around me, like I was being watched, almost as if occasionally someone would wrap me up in a warm blanket, and hold me tight. I was being looked after, and I could feel it at every level of my being. I knew without a doubt I was heading in the right direction.

This is the state I found myself in when I ended up in Reverend Tom’s Church of all Nations that Saturday night. He spoke about the shifting consciousness and other things that I read and thought about on a daily basis. I meditated on these ideas and pondered them so often throughout this time that I felt like he was speaking directly to me, although I knew he was reaching all of us. He did a healing ceremony, where some chose to go up and receive healing energy, and others just sit quietly in prayer or meditation, sending out healing vibrations. I felt uplifted, and there was definitely an energy in the room. It was electric. After the healing ceremony he looked up and me and my friend Shannon, who had been attending with me, and said how are you two ladies doing today?

Then he asked, “What is it that you would like to know”? Before I could even answer, he looked at me dead in the face, pointed directly at me and said, “You’re supposed to be a writer! There’s a book you’re supposed to be writing. And the angels are almost descending down on you and they’re saying, stop procrastinating… just DO IT”! And I immediately started crying. I cried tears of joy because I knew he was right, I already knew the idea for the book, and had even started writing it. And I also cried because I could feel the angels’ presence around me that day. I knew I was supposed to be there, and to hear this message, so I could know without a doubt, for sure with total confidence, that this was my purpose. So now I write this book for you. Because Reverend Tom told me the world needed it, and to please write it… I finally knew I must do my work, and go with god’s will for me. This is my truest nature that I can offer as a small gift to the world, to hopefully offer some light and hope to everyone in search of something worth believing in. All of these things I discuss are true for all of us, I am not special. I am part of the divine whole and just a unique expression of the same energy that resides in us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment